Shoutbox | Zoeken (tijdelijk uitgeschakeld)
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 31 mei 2016 03:22 

Hardtraxx Newbie

Hey everyone, I just finished a new track and I'd love to get some feedback on it, so I can improve my future productions. Thank you so much if you give it a listen and even more if you let me know what you think!

https://soundcloud.com/dj_outlaw_music/outlaw-moving-on

:thumbsup:
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 01 jun 2016 15:30 

Hardtraxxer

Hey, your melody and synths sound pretty nice, although it sounds a bit dry here and there (especially the plucked one before the real melody comes in).
Next, I think more frequent use of hits, risers, faders, fx kicks and other (panned) effects could make your track sound more full and energetic, as it now sounds a bit empty here and there, for example in the break between the first and second climax. You could also use vocals to do this in some parts of your track.
Lastly, your kick does not yet sound that sharp and crunchy as in professional tracks; you could for example make it more bright by eq-ing the higher frequencies or by layering it with parts of previous kicks/edited versions of the current kick. Also, while I think the kick's basic character is quite good, the punch needs some work as it does not really 'unleash' the rest of the kick so to speak.
Keep it up and good luck!
Forumoverzicht » Algemeen » Producer's Corner » Gratis tracks