Shoutbox | Zoeken (tijdelijk uitgeschakeld)
1, 2  Volgende
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 21 feb 2018 21:40 

Hardtraxx Veteran

Nutty T - Wreck The Radio (NTBLACK008)

Label: NTraxx Black
WEB release: 02/04/2018

Tracks:
Nutty T - Wreck The Radio (Original Mix)

Samples:

Bron: YT
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 22 feb 2018 09:51 

Hardtraxx Veteran

Dikke plaat. Die tweede kick in de mid. :surrender:
Doet me een beetje denken aan de kick van Syndrome.
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 22 feb 2018 10:18 

Hardtraxx Veteran

Paar goeie kicks inderdaad.!
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 23 feb 2018 00:26 

Artiest

Thanks for sharing
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 23 feb 2018 05:29 

Hardtraxx Addict

Most underrated hardstyle artist ever! Wat een plaat ook al weer. Organisaties, BOEK HEM NU TOCH EENS EEN KEER!
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 23 feb 2018 05:59 

Hardtraxx Veteran

Nice atmosphere and kicks in this track. I'd also love to see you perform in the Netherlands someday. :)
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 23 feb 2018 10:00 

Hardtraxxer

:love: :love:
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 23 feb 2018 16:05 

Hardtraxxer

Jonas schreef:
Most underrated hardstyle artist ever! Wat een plaat ook al weer. Organisaties, BOEK HEM NU TOCH EENS EEN KEER!
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 23 feb 2018 16:44 

Artiest

Thanks you guys for the kind words. :worship:

Just need people to make as much noise as possible, ill hopefully get over there soon :yay:
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 23 feb 2018 17:25 

Hardtraxx Veteran

Wooow really love the midintro and kickswitch :love: Nice one.
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 23 feb 2018 19:19 

Hardtraxxer

nuttyt schreef:
Thanks you guys for the kind words. :worship:

Just need people to make as much noise as possible, ill hopefully get over there soon :yay:

You'd deserve It!
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 24 feb 2018 19:22 

Artiest

Thanks so much
It's out now exclusive to www.nuttytraxx.uk for a month
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 25 feb 2018 14:24 

Hardtraxx Elite

Dikke plaat!
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 28 feb 2018 19:25 

Artiest

Great review and support from Thera :worship:
https://www.thisisourhouse.nl/music/dj- ... uari-2018/
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 02 apr 2018 16:09 

Artiest

Out now on all stores
>Spotify - https://tinyurl.com/y8tzvnwm
>Hardstyle.com - https://tinyurl.com/yd9fusco
>Junodownload - https://tinyurl.com/y9y8e82p
>Beatport - https://tinyurl.com/y9ee7k5u
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 02 apr 2018 16:14 

Hardtraxx Veteran

Sodeju, die kicks. :surrender:
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 02 apr 2018 18:56 

Hardtraxxer

Great track... great producer for years allready !

Pls label bosses / party organisations give this man a place in hardstyle

:bomb:
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 02 apr 2018 22:09 

Artiest

Thanks Jay, hopefully events will come up in NL soon. I'm not counting my chickens just yet though
It's like Thera said in his review i've had my label going since dec 2005 had 200 odd releases and never made it in NL which even he is surprised about and many others like Trilok and Pila say the same. I just don't think promoters like my style in NL
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 02 apr 2018 22:31 

Hardtraxxer

nuttyt schreef:
Thanks Jay, hopefully events will come up in NL soon. I'm not counting my chickens just yet though
It's like Thera said in his review i've had my label going since dec 2005 had 200 odd releases and never made it in NL which even he is surprised about and many others like Trilok and Pila say the same. I just don't think promoters like my style in NL

Yeah the big promotors r like big companies looking only for what makes good $$

... but guys like thera (pieter) are very open minded about the hardstyle scene... if there's a way in i would give him a message... really honoust & straightforward guy

... but then again i'm just an old guy who's into hardstyle from the beginning ;)
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 02 apr 2018 23:04 

Hardtraxxer

Awesome track with kicks that really remind me of the older (Delete) ones.

It is weird how you've had so many releases but havent made it yet here in NL. I think your name is more known around those who have listened to Spoontech Records and/or Delete, so maybe its due to marketing.

(Even spoontech as a whole doesn't have a huge fan base, but the fans that they do have are very dedicated and I personally think they would really enjoy tracks like these)

I myself started listening to Hardstyle somewhere in 2013, and along the way fell in love with delete's track (and spoontech) and thats why your name is familiar to me. However outside of that, I have hardly seen your name pop up. I like to keep up with the scene as a whole, which is why I follow quite a lot of artists, labels and organisatios, but as I said you're hardly ever mentioned.

This track shows quality (and will make me look through your other tracks too) but I think some extra marketing to get more fans to give your music a chance could really help. Keeping your existing fans up-to-date with new stuff but also (for example by the use of; collabs, releases on another label, shared messages in the large facebook group) so you can try to present your music to a new audience, that might not have heard of you before.

TLDR: my suggestion would be trying to find a way to get your music to reach a new audience. By making a collab or having a release on another label (Theracords for example), or trying to reach people through facebook groups such as "Dedicated To Hardstyle" (5,5K members), "Raw Style United" (32K) or the "Hardstyle Music Appreciation Society" (33K, mostly australian members). As I'm quite sure theres a lot of people that just havent seen your music yet, even if the potential fan base might be smaller because of your style of production/music.

Many of which you've probably tried already, but I'm just a fan throwing out ideas trying to help. Because I really think producers with quality and obviously dedication (that many release and still no break-through, yet still going strong) deserve it.
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 02 apr 2018 23:10 

Hardtraxx Veteran

Just gotta make laser kicks and annoying screeches mate. Hard Bass and Defqon blue stage within a year.
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 02 apr 2018 23:36 

Artiest

Yea already post in loads of Facebook groups already, and have a fair few artists that have released with collabs, remixes or originals on my label like Rooler, Delete, Vazard, Da Tweekaz, Thera, Adventum, Eyoung, Mrotek, The Wicked, The Purge, Fausto etc
I notice people often check out my vids and studio previews than anything. I usually get a good view count on them cause keep up to date with regular posts on my fan page that’s which has got over 7,500 fans but notice the vids get much more attention then anything like my vid last week of the Nacho (Ruff Mix) preview got nearly 5,000 views for the new album, while the links to external sites get so much less. That Dedicated To Hardstyle group though I’ll check this out thanks for that
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 02 apr 2018 23:54 

Hardtraxxer

I think the older generation (as myself im 40 y/o and following hardstyle from the beginning) know who nutty t is .......

But nowadays , as hardstyle is getting a wider audience and more $$ is involved, i think its the big labels who put a mark on the industry and of course the bigger marketing campaigns / labels and booking agencies (the frontliner story about monopoly in these area's is not unlikely)

I also think you cannot make it there on your own anymore except with some help from other people who believe in you as a producer and has some roots in the scene

So i really think guys as thera who shows interest in these producer play a key part in bringing these talents above the surface (props for pieter)
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 03 apr 2018 09:46 

Hardtraxxer

Great stuff Nutty T! Will probably be keeping this on repeat for a while! Would love to hear it live :worship:
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 03 apr 2018 10:33 

Hardtraxx Addict

There's not one element in this track that I don't like. I just love this kind of climaxes. Second mid intro kick is just insane. Really looking forward to upcoming new tracks by you!
1, 2  Volgende
Forumoverzicht » Releases » Hardstyle