Shoutbox | Zoeken (tijdelijk uitgeschakeld)
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 15 aug 2011 14:22 

Hardtraxx Newbie

Hello Hardtraxx.nl :)

So, quick introduction, my name is Thomas and I live in France, close to the German border :)
Some of you might know me from another forum (Harderstate) but let's stop advertising :p

I decided to join the forum, though I'm not Dutch and I'm far from speaking it fluently but I'm learning and who knows, maybe one day I'll be able to join you guys in the Dutch section. So, what was I saying ? Ah yeah, I decided to join the forum because I had a little chat with some of your members at The Qontinent and they told me there was an International section on Hardtraxx, so I thought I'd join !

Erm, more about me.. I'm a hardstyle freak, just like you guys are, enjoying both melodic and rawer sides of it.
I really love to attend to hardstyle festivals in the Netherlands (Did X-Qlusive, Hardbass, WiSH Outdoor, The Qontinent this year and I also plan to go to Decibel, Q-Base, Qountdown and maybe Euphoria and some others). And yeah, that's pretty much all you need to know :p

Hope I will enjoy my stay here,
Greetings!

Double-T
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 15 aug 2011 14:45 

Hardtraxx Newbie

Project 141 schreef:
Wow, it must be a long way to travel for you when you go to the parties here :oh: Guess you're a real die-hard :cool:
Who did you meet at the Qontinent? And if you can't understand something in the dutch section, there is always Google Translate ;) or just ask!

Enjoy your stay! :beer:

It's between 4 (Venlo, Eindhoven) and 7 (Amsterdam, Biddinghuizen) hours depending on where I have to drive to. But I love to drive to the Netherlands. It's like my paradise on Earth :p You guys are lucky ;)

Erm actually I don't know who it was, I just know that he gave me a Hardtraxx sticker while I was talking with Kodex.. It was next to a bar accross the unofficial merchandise shop. :p

And for the Dutch part, I'll be sure to use Google Translate :p

Thanks for the welcome :beer:
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 15 aug 2011 15:36 

bienvenida,Välkommen, Wilkommen, Welkom, Welcome, καλωσόρισμα, Chào mừng! :beer:
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 16 aug 2011 14:35 

Bierkoning

Welcome! :beer:
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 16 aug 2011 18:54 

Hardtraxx Crew

Welcome :)
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 26 aug 2011 18:15 

Hardtraxx Veteran

welcome!
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 26 aug 2011 20:00 

next year WiSH Outdoor? ^^

i`m in!
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 22 sep 2011 14:27 

Hardtraxxer

Welcomeeee! :yay:
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 22 sep 2011 15:17 

Hardtraxx Veteran

Welcome :D
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 27 sep 2011 12:31 

Hardtraxx Veteran

welcome and enjoy your stay :)
Forumoverzicht » International » Welcome!